Sunday, October 21, 2007

my 1st perm-- in LONDON


*sigh* i knew it was going to be a looong day. i was getting my hair done on a saturday...in a black salon..so, technically i shouldn't be complaining EXCEPT...


i take my ass to south london to get my perm b/c, well, that's where most of the black, or , wha'ever salons are located..now, i went w/ a friend who recommended the salon.


step 1. the relaxer:

ooooo lawd!! the worst part. my head started 'tingling' so i tell dear OLIVIA that it's tingling and maybe she should rinse out the perm. do you know...this b*tch clearly ignored me, and proceeded to comb through the part that was now burning??! so....i moved my head so she couldn't continue...

do you know OLIVIA said, "wha' are you doin'? i'm tryna wurk?"

weeeell, h'excuse me, OLIVIA..but i just told you 2 min ago that my head was burning..i kept hinting to this b*tch, then the salon owner came over and that b*tch OLIViA finally led me to the sink (i was about to cry at this point!) to be rinse/shampoo by dis older lady.


step 2. rinse

what da hell? so, the lady rinsing me was humming some song while the water is splashin all in my ears and face n sh*t wtf? heeello!?? leavin my shirt-back wet


-ok, well at least the perm is out, right? ha.

step 3. style

oh my jeezus! if i only knew...

i asked for a roller-set. what was i thinkin? OLIVIA wasn't havin that apparently.

so she says, "wha'? rollers? wha' yuh wan' rollers fo'?" (my thoughts: b*tch cuz that's what i want!)

the whooole salon stopped..i mean, ppl peeked out from under the dryers, it was like a scene from a movie. i just wanted to leave at this point.

so, after my roller set, the salon owner styled me, and collected 50 raaass pounds for this sh*t.

so friggin unprofessional.

i'm sorry south london, but im takin my ass to the high street...

2 comments:

thru her eyes said...

50 pounds...lawd. i'm sorry about that cuzin

The Vasher said...

boogidy!