Tuesday, October 2, 2007

not everywhere you want to be.

visa logo my ass!
i was starving so decided to go into friendly subway 2 steps across campus.
i know i didn't have cash, but it's subway.. now, you know i stood in that loong-ass-lunch-hr subway line, took my time 'creating' my sub when the indian guy at the front tells me they are cash only. EXCUSE ME? this is subway, and i'm starving. he says, "natwest bank, a 2min walk, yah.." - in that lovely british accent. dont 'yah' me.
uugh.he was lucky i was starving..so i walk to natwest bank on the corner -- all ATMs outside are out of order. ok, i go inside..um, out of order too? whaat..it's ok, ill just stand in line- 4 ppl in front of me.. cant take long, right? HA..not in london.
(let me set the scene: this lil nice-british-woman-chime comes on saying "cashier 4 is ready, please proceed to cashier 4") REALLY? seeing as how that's the ONLY damn cashier open at lunch - wtf? there can't be any other cashier to proceed to.
so of course the lady in front of me is withdrawing 39472700 pounds and she only wants 5 and 10 pound notes. b*tch! my subway sandwich is chillin @ subway. grr..

yes! i get to the teller, she tells me i coulda done this outside, i said, well the tellers were out of order.
she says, "o, they are, hmm.didnt know," -in her lovely british accent sounding all concerned. lying ass. she knew they were outta order..and she made me stand in that damn line, just like everyone else behind me...a
oooh...and then she tells me she cant do MY TRANSACTION..oooh so after alla dis, i go across the street from natwest to hsbc, pull my funds, and head back to subway.
at least the "nice" man at subway gave me a 50 pence discount for my troubles.

uuuugh british ppl are a trip!
..but that sub was good though. =P

No comments: