Tuesday, October 2, 2007

the elbow room & tigertiger




pic #1-it's me and everyone in iris' major!
pic #2 -pat, iris, me
(more pics via fcbk)
...so 'the elbow room' is where we went..a chill-out pool hall with a small dance floor..that of course we eventually overtook after a couple rounds of tequila shots n beer.
quotes of the nite:
"is that your GF?" - pat's stalker while giving dirty looks to iris ALL nite (iris BTW has a BF)
convo in trying to get my #:
"i need to find my coat!" - cute-but-drunk welsh guy
"y?" - me
"it has my phone..i NEED my coat. do u have ur phone?" -cute-but-drunk welsh guy
"no, do you have a pen?" - me
"no...but just kiss me!?"-cute-but-drunk welsh guy
"whaaat? i'm not kissing u! i dont know u!" - me
**mind u, this convo took about 15 min and the bouncer was gettin a good laugh outside the club before welsh guy's friends nearly left him.**
---------------
bkgrnd: mr.wales was supposedly going to come up to me when he saw me near pat* but chickened out... pat is someone that's makin' me say hmmm??? right now. he's a friend of iris' who is interested in me, but i hear he has enuff girl drama already. soooh, we'll see. i know u guys were waiting for some juice/gossip/sumpthin' sumpthin' but u're just gonna have to wait..just like me.
---------------
tigertiger.- 29 sept.
whaaaaaaaack! club. it's kinda like spirits..HUGE..mixed crowd...but plays house music mainly all nite, tooo many ppl, de whole of london, and can't make COCKTAILS worth shit..
(note to self: i have sincerely given london 3 different drinks to make on 3 separate occasions and they can't seem to get it right. tigertiger is noo exception. ) i simply asked for a grey goose and vodka. yyy camille yy?!? now, this whack bartendress added a 'clear liquid' to cranberry juice. i taste it. nothing, no buzz.nada. i asked if she can add more vodka, she looks at me like i'm crazy? tastes my drink, and tells me there's vodka in there. c'mon now?!
grr..im done. i can't take this whack non-mixology skills.

1 comment:

Petagae said...

I know we told you about asking for mixed drinks at the clubs! You better find 1 drink they can all make And stick to it. No more Blue Hawaiians for you!