Thursday, November 1, 2007

reflect.

*sigh*

damn.the week is over. AGAIN. I'd like to take this time to reflect on the foolishness that london sometimes offers and the bright sides of the week.



tues. - early am- yyyy can't i go to sleep? i mean, it's not like it ever takes me less than an hr to be in dreamland anyway, but this particular nite this chick is singing 'silent night' at the TOP of her lungs outside my window..preceding the crushing of glass bottles. really, how often per week can you recycle?

took my exam..i presume a low 'B' mark. grr.that tricky bastard! then on my way home from class, i'm followed throughout the tube station by this african guy swearing i'm familiar, and then changes his story to 'i'm lost in london..can you help me?' why me?

wed. --happy halloween! and happy bday iris!(12:01 am) - the 1st attempt to say 'happy bday iris!' my flatmates n i get together, with a cake n everything to surprise iris - and she was literally dead asleep. boo!
2nd attempt - 7am- iris is awake! yay! eat cake...back to sleep til 11am. off to class til 2pm.

...8pm until? - dinner @ sugar reef - yum! and "inexpensive", then off to whack club storm..(note to self: no more clubs in covent garden/leicester sq.). then my first ride in the infamous blackcab!

thurs. - skipped mol. therapeutics. (2nd note to self: no more late outings b4 thurs.)...guest lecturer in mol. diagnostics! yes! - 2-5:15pm.lawd but that sh*t was 4ever! and if betty asks one more stupid question in class, she WILL start paying my tuition!

--tata for now!--

No comments: