Saturday, November 3, 2007

WORSHIP

I went out for lynn' s bday last nite @ WORSHIP bar...didn't expect to meet anyone intriguing nor almost get in a 'fight/argument'..but always expect the unexpected.

there's this guy, let's call him - joe*. joe is from bangladesh and a friend of lynn's . he's cute and funny, but may still have ties to his ex-gf. but yea, he passed round 1 of the personality screening. i guess i'm easy?? ha.

fast forward to the almost-an-argument:
i was wearing one of my '2hr shoes'. you know, my black pumps with a 2 hr limit. i spot this stool, get comfy, and at the point of comfort, this b*tch walks up to me like "that's my seat." i say, "oh, sorry, didn't know." i move to give the b*tch her seat, she sits on it for literally 2min, then gets up n walks well across to the other side of the club.

so i go and reposition myself on the stool, because now i have really passed my 2hr limit...i got up for 30 sec, and within that 30 sec the b*tch walks back over, drags the stool away from me, and puts her sh*t on the stool and gives me the ugliest look EVER?!? uuuh. how old are we?

then again i shouldn't be surprised. the b*tch's friend nearly started a fight in the loo. ignorance.

No comments: