Saturday, May 24, 2008

saturday.

i went to LSE library today which is freakin marvelous...went over some notes- 2 more exams to go...and now, i'm here eating phad thai (which seems to be a weekly thing),and um, yah, updating you on a rude email i just received from a website i posted my 'targetjobs link' on. Targetjobs is a fairly new Part Time stint courtesy of my sister. anywho, i posted my link on a student site, note, a student site. The website in question said in the email that i should refrain from posting spam on their site.ok, so i brushed it off like, yah, alrite, warning email, i get it..psssh, yah right?
so, my phone battery died earlier today so i missed all calls- including 2 from nigeria aka dj-or-is-it-tj that i met last nite, AND a call from laura, my boss at targetjobs saying that the damn london student website called her saying that i had posted spam on their site!!? these mofos called my freakin job? ARE YOU SERIOUS? it's a student site- number one- and number two- how lame can you be to go to these lengths? grrr..british ppl, cuz u know ppl in usa dont have time for this. oh well. my boss suggested i call her back, but then kindly pointed out that i was "proactive, and took initiative" by posting on student sites. thanks, laura, thanks...
some ppl need to get a life..and if the london website got a hold of laura, i bet they could be reading this blog right now. how clever?!
-my phad thai is getting cold.
peace.

No comments: