Sunday, February 3, 2008

paperchase.

in retrospect:
now, i know, this post may not be anything to you, (and i could careless), but....someone stole my PAPER TOWEL, and i REAAALLLY don't appreciate that sh*t!

i went into the kitchen a couple of days ago, and noticed an unopened roll of BOUNTY aka 'name brand' paper towel missing..i bought 2 rolls a wk prior; there's a roll remaining in my room. i understand using my unopened BOUNTY, but... taking the unopened roll, and completely removing my things from the kitchen?!? *sigh, the most likely culprits are my new roomies-- by the way, aall american undergrads who i know very little about, and THE CLEANING PPL! these 'cleaners' are always in our flat..and that kitchen did look squeaky clean.
hmph.
and i am tripping about my damn paper towel, b/c @ restaurants they give you ONE napkin, and you better not ask for more...and paper towels are expensive at the market-- sooo i use them sparingly...they're [paper towels] somewhat of a luxury.
ppl these days....

No comments: