Sunday, February 3, 2008

STALKER!

i went to paris on thursday, and just arrived this afternoon (story to come later).

while in paris, i get the following email, from a 'wale adebayo'. c'mon, you're smart enough to guess his nationality.
just in case you're slow, here's a hint: country code is +234:

Hello Camell Brown,
How are you doing hope you doing just gr8 and ok pls let me know pls,am Wale by name i saw ur nice look and the eyes of tommorrow abd a eyes of an angel and a special angel at that whom the world angel is gonna bow for,eacht time i see ur eyes in facebook i never stop but to keep saying hi to you by sending you an email any man who fails to adore you or appreciate you never deserve knowing you pls i really wish to know you more better am Wale once again and am a Law Student who love justice.
Pls do me a favour by taking very good care of urself pls and always remember who you are a precious and special person to the world to people like me who knows that.
Wale

siiiiiigh! uuuh, alright ppl. nevermind the incorrect grammar, but WHO THE HELL IS WALE ADEBAYO? aaand more importantly, HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL.WTF??!?

i had a nice, relaxing saturday in versaille, and come home to this second email, which, i guess he forgot to tell me, in the first one? :

Hello Camell Brown,
How are you doing hope you doing just gr8 and ok pls let me know pls.

now, after that second email, i was like, this ass is crazy..so, i replied:

who is this?!? and more importantly, how do you have my email address?!?

here's the problem: my dumb ass replied to this crazy guy with my phone number in my signature! sooo stupid of me! guess i noticed that too late. but catch the reply:

Hello Camille,
How are you doing this moment,am glad that you reply back my email,that shows how different from others you are,if i may introduce myself the more,am Wale by name and am a Law Student,i am also a member of facebook where i was searching to meet somewhere,then i luckily saw ur pretty look on there and ur email address too,i wanna let you know i mean no harm neither did i have any bad intention towards emailing you,am just a kind of person who love appreciating good things when i see them,so thats why i came say hi and to let you know for real that trull i have seen women with beauty,but to my greatest surprise no one i mean no one could ever be compared with you,pls i really look up to ur reply and am gonna give you a call,with the number you display right here,till then pls do me a favour by taking very good care of urself pls and always know u are special and precious to some 1 here Wale.
Wale
+2348062135654.
oh, so i guess he figured out how to spell my name, since my email address doesn't offer a clue? and i did not 'give him permission' to call me? but, he kept his promise of calling me, as i wake up sunday morning to 8 missed calls??! from him..
p.s- did a lil fcbk investigation and found 2 'wale adebayo's', one of which is on the london network, where my info is completely visible. i sure did change my privacy settings, but this ass already has my #, email, maybe blog address, and quite possibly is reading this as i write.
ha!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. Too funny.You better be careful, you know ppl are crazy. I say again, you have the best stories.

Petagae said...

sorry I commented using my BF's username my bad.