Saturday, January 12, 2008

primark let me down

so, yesterday, i was wearing my PRIMARK ballet flats..they cost me 4 quid, and hadn't let me down, until... so, i exit baker's street tube station and doo-ta--doo,i bust my ass near a bunch of pigeoons(aka 'flying rats')!! i seriously don't even know i slipped, er fell... and the crazy thing is, noone stopped, noone laughed, i was just in shock, b/c you know how many ppl are in london on any street, @ any time of day?!?

i was just even more upset, b/c the pigeons are flying around me, and i couldn't run away this time, i couldnt willingly avoid the pigeons! grrr....if only i didnt have to go to the damn baker's street campus to get my damn check, this clearly all could've been avoided.
oh well, i can laugh @ it now.
..p.s--> i saw this women str8 out of africa today..she nearly knocked me over with her child..i mean she had her baby swaddled in some 'starry-nite' bed sheets instead of buying a damn papoose for the poor baby! they do make these 'baby-carriers' you know?!?
oh well, off to the 'electric birdcage'..cool name, huh? it's tracy's bday

No comments: