Thursday, September 11, 2008

happy anniversary to me!

*pause*
so, im sitting here trying to stomach this sarah palin acceptance speech w/ a bag of butterkist toffee popcorn(it’s the best i tell you!), n i want to hurl!(not b/c of the popcorn, but b/c of palin’s voice) I mean, i have patiently waited for all parts 5 of 5 of the hopeful v.p’s speech to buffer on youtube – to only want to gag after 5 min.. first of all, the first 2min 31 sec is off mrs.palin thanking her audience for supporting her thus far....therefore, mrs.palin has only been speaking for a little over 2min- and i can’t go on.. Anyway, mid-gag, i’m realising, my toffee popcorn has half-way been devoured, as if this lady is really entertaining?!? i can usually unregrettably devour my popcorn quickly during really entertaining movies such as, ‘the dark knight’; mrs.palin is no competition whatsoever....
*play*
--ugh. It’s her voice again..i should at least watch parts 1 and 2 of 5, right? Right?I did wait for this speech to load which means i did have a slight interest in hearing her ‘policies’..(toffee popcorn now almost empty)...
BTW – happy 11/09, or 09/11, depending on where you are in the world...
Happy 1 yr anniversary to me in London!
Yep...previous posts have centred around my life as a student in London..future posts will hopefully, very soon concern my life as a working professional in London....
Stay tuned for random babblings while I am on the job hunt! =)

No comments: